Presenter and Bio Info: District Services Coaches
Intended Audience: General Education and Special Education Staff. Teams are encouraged to attend together.
Workshop Description: This practical look at the functional behavior assessment process will focus on the following steps:
- Establish a team
- Identify problem behavior
- Collect data
- Develop a function-based hypothesis
- Develop intervention plan
Application activities and resources will be provided. Participants are encouraged to have a student in mind for application exercises.
- Learn the rationale for an FBA
- Understand the importance of team-based planning for FBA’s
- Acquire the skills to complete a team-based FBA
Registration: 8:00 am to 8:30 am; Session: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm (One hour lunch on your own)
PD Hours: 6.0 Hours