Our highest priority is the health and safety of our students and staff. We are committed to providing all stakeholders with information about our response to the Coronavirus COVID-19.
We follow the guidance of the Lake County Health Department, Cook County Department of Health, Illinois Department of Public Health, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about the novel coronavirus.
Our practice is that students served by NSSED in member district buildings follow the emergency protocols, including drills, procedures, and possible closures, of those buildings. To that end, we are providing links to information from all of our member districts.
NSSED plans determine practices at the following locations:
- North Shore Academy
- North Shore Academy - Elementary
- Little Adventurers Preschool at Winnetka Covenant Church
- Arbor Academy and PAES Lab
- NSSED Transition Center, including all community and vocational locations
- District Services Center
- All NSSED professional learning sessions, regardless of location